Each fully-equipped seaside house and/or cottage has either an ocean view, a harbor view or both. Cottages are available for weekly and monthly rentals.
These heated two to five bedroom homes all have a living room with cable TV and full kitchen facilities; a microwave, pots/pans, linens, and towels are provided. Most have decks.
Units are immaculate upon arrival but housekeeping is not included in our cottages during your stay.
All guests get FREE access to the local Fitness Center featuring all of the latest fitness equipment.
|Waterfront Cottage and House Rentals||Number of Bedrooms||Click Link Below for Rates|
|Ebb Tide||3 Bedroom 3.5 Bath House. Ocean and river views.||Available to Rent Year Round
|Channel View||2 Bedroom Cottage. Fabulous river views and deck. View Layout and Pictures Available to Rent Year Round||Available to Rent Year Round
Available Christmas Prelude
|Shoreline Beachhouse||3 Bedroom Beach House. Private Screened Porch.||View Rates|
|82 Ocean – Luxury House Rental on the River||Five Bedroom Luxury Waterfront House – water on 3 sides – Open Year Round||Open Year Round
Rates and Availability Grid at
82 Ocean Web Site
- Rates do NOT include Maine State Lodging Tax
- PAYMENTS for Cottages/Houses: all deposits and balance dues must be made by check or money order to “Homestead Management Group”. Checks on arrival or within 30-days must be certified. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards for Cottages. 40% Deposit due at time of booking for cottages.
- One or two well-behaved dogs are welcome in some of our Cottages.
- Living room with cable TV.
- Full kitchen facilities including a microwave, pots/pans, linens, and towels.
- Housekeeping is not included in our Cottages during your stay.
- Lower & Upper Oceanview Units have Gas Fireplaces.
- Check in time for cottages is 4pm and cottage check out time is 10am
- PARKING: Cottages offer limited parking. MAX 2-Cars per Cottage.
- Kennebunk Beach is just steps from each unit.
- If cottage allows pets (some do not) – Pets are never allowed on furniture or beds and must not be left unattended.
- Cottages are generally privately owned and the Seaside Inn is simply the booking agent for these cottages.